Trekkers Lodge Pine is our newly constructed and tastefully designed homestay. It is in the village of Saud, Sankri but away from any noise or disturbances. The moment you look out the windows of this homestay, you’ll find beauty all around you. You are surrounded with mountains, green forest cover, views of beautiful villages and the farms of the villagers. You can even see the snow capped peaks of the majestic Swargarohini mountain. Inside the homestay, you get very comfortable, spacious and sparkling clean rooms. All rooms have attached toilet/bathroom with them. The kitchen and dining space is available just behind the main building of the homestay.
For the trekking enthusiasts and nature lovers, there are plenty of things to do at Sankri. As many as 15 treks start from Sankri and the nearby areas. These treks are for everyone from beginners to experienced trekkers. Apart from trekking, few interesting day hikes, local sightseeing tours and local cultural experiences are also available. If you are looking to just spend a few days relaxing at a remote Himalayan village, away from all the hustle & bustle of any city in complete solitude, Sankri is the perfect place to be. At Sankri, you can feel content without really doing anything. If you plan to do a short trek on your own after coming to Sankri, we will also arrange all the necessary trekking and camping gear for you with the highest quality and at reasonable prices.
Our Trekkers Lodge Pine has 5 rooms equally spacious and comfortable. 2 rooms are on the ground floor and 3 rooms on the first floor. First floor is completely wooden and ground floor is a mix of wooden and concrete work. Every room has 3 individual beds. So we can accommodate a total of 15 guests here. Individual bed(s) or room(s), both can be booked. We have an in-house kitchen and dining space. This kitchen serves all meals from breakfast to dinner. We try our best to include local cuisines and delicacies in the food we serve. Most of the food supplies are also locally sourced helping the villagers and local economy.
Highlights Of Trekkers Lodge Pine – Sankri
- A feeling of just being a local. Our staff, the surrounding of the hut, and local people make you feel like one among their own.
- Mesmerizing Views. The view right outside of the hut offers marvelous views of the 4 snow-capped peaks of Swargarohinis.
- Local cuisine and organic food menu. Yes, we only serve Local Organic Food here starting with Red Rice, Rajma, Chaulai Ki Kheer, Bethu Ka Soup, Sidku, etc. Even the Garlic and Potatoes are purchased locally.
- Sankri is a trekking hub. More than 15 treks of all grades start from Sankri. Some of them are very popular like the Bali Pass, Kedarkantha, Har Ki Dun, Rupin Pass, Borasu Pass, Kedarkantha HarkiDun Round Trek, etc.
- All comfort in one hut. Although it is very common in the cities. However, in a remote Himalayan village, it’s a very difficult thing to ask for. In our Sankri lodge, we have all the required amenities under a single booking. A separate semi-open dining space with a kitchen serving it. A separate smoking zone and a small garden.
- Number Of Guests: 15
- Amenities: Attached Bathroom, Common Balcony, Geyser, Hot Water, Kitchen, Open Parking, Parking Space, Pet Friendly, Power Backup, Seating Area, Smoking Zone
- View: Snow Capped Mountains, mountain farm land, beautiful village amidst dense forest in Govind Pashu Vihar National Park
- Bed Type: Single
- Categories: India, Sankri, Uttarakhand
- Bedrooms: 3 Sharing Rooms with single bed each
- Bathrooms: Attached, Attached With Geyser And Shower
- Location: Sankri - Uttrakhand
Prices start at: ₹3,600 per night