At Himalayan Eco Homes, we present you with a highly filtered list of accommodations in the Indian Himalayas. All of these accommodations are chosen by our team keeping in mind the below 4 features which are of utmost importance to a trekker while arranging a trek for himself in the Himalayas.
- that it is located only in a Trek Base in the Indian Himalayas, from where a trek either begins or ends.
- that we facilitate a trekker to as much extent so that he can arrange his own trek without worrying too much about the local resources.
- that the accommodation we provide is basic, but clean, hygienic, with good views, and justifiably priced at the same time.
- that through our homestays we offer a platform for rich cultural exchanges through friendly locals and family of the owner
- that we treat you with local organic delicacies cooked either by the family of the owner or a cook hired locally.
- that our work help grow the local economy through the principles of Eco-Tourism, Co-existence and Sustenance.
- that we minimize the impact on the ecology as much as possible through our work ethics, awareness and educating the stakeholders and continuous learning
All of our listed homestays are personally handpicked & physically verified by our team of experts confirming to our principles, motto, and promise to customers. We make sure that we do the hard work on your behalf so that you may just focus on planning your travel.
We offer not only accommodation in the Himalayas but also interesting adventure activities everywhere you want to go. Our main focus is activity-based tourism following all principles of Eco-Tourism to boost the local economy. Our accommodations are only in the trek bases in the Indian Himalayas.